Apologies for the lateness of the blog this morning, it was a late night yesterday watching Jay-Z and Kanye West in action!
There’s not much news out there this morning for me to really report or discuss. Jack Wilshere has had another operation, this time on his knee, which will keep him out for 2-3 months but keeps him on course for a return at the start of next season. I presume this is the same ‘on course’ that he was on for a February, March, end of season return? I’m no medic but something doesn’t seem right about Jack’s on going injury issues. Time will tell I guess.
There’s no further comment or news on RVP so little point speculating of believing the press hacks who are trying to sell papers through fabrication.
Now it’s over to you…
I’d like to get your thoughts on the season gone. Below is a quickfire review of the season questionaire,have a ponder, haver a think but I’d really like to read some of your answers on what has been a testing season. Please numercially bullet point your answers below and I’ll collate and review:
Enjoy! ~ @Tottz82
- Player of the season (without RVP!)
- Most improved player of the season:
- Most Disappointing player of the season:
- Goal of the season:
- Your moment of the season:
- Funniest incident of the season:
- Lowest point of the season:
- Player you’d like to sign this season (be realistic!)
- Player you’d like to see sold this summer
- What Tottnum player would you like sign?
- What Man United Player would you like to sign?
- Finally Yes or No, will RVP be an Arsenal player next season?